Realme X7 Max Software Update
Realme X7 Max is getting the major update via OTA for the month of August 2021. This update is available in the Indian market with A.18 Build.
Realme X7 Max was released on June 2021 with Android 11
As per some users, the battery performance has improved but still, the camera needs more improvements and few issues exist.
Few Issues listed by users:
- Very poor cameras
- We cannot resize popup windows.
- No option to adjust volume of camera shutter sound
- Message sent sound and implementation of 120hz is poor.
Read the Full Post on –>> Realme Community Page
- Device: Realme X7 Max
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3031_11.A.18
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
- Updated Android security patch: August, 2021
- Fixed the problem of desktop jamming in low probability when dragging the floating window
- Fixed the problem of low volume of some Bluetooth headsets
- Fixed the issue that the media volume becomes louder when the phone interrupted by calling when watching a video or playing a game at a low volume
- Fixed the problem that the sidebar of the game assistant is not displayed in a low probability after entering the game from the game space
- Fixed the problem that the screen does not turn off automatically when it is close to the ears during the call
- Optimized front camera sharpness performance in some scenes
- Fixed the problem that front-facing gesture photography has no effect in some scenes
- Fixed the problem that the video super wide mode icon is not displayed in some scenes
How long did Realme take for a major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||June 2021||NIL|
How long will it get updates?
The realm X7 Max has got the first security patch date post its release in MAY 2021. Therefore there’s a chance of a major OS update with Android 12.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 11
- First update>>> Android 12 [expected]
- Second update>>> Android 13 [eligible]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme X7 Max with Android 11 released in May 2021 has received its August 2021 Security Patch.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 8 Software Update: RAM Expansion feature with July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 7i Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update: Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update released
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store