Realme X7 Pro 5G Software Update:
Realme has started the staged rollout of the June 2022 security patch update for the Realme X7 Pro 5G model. The latest security patch comes with the build number RMX2121_11.F.13 which brought improvements in the Security, System, and Camera of the device.
Realme X7 Pro 5G was released on 04th June 2021 with Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 out-of-the-box.
Camera would suddenly crash sometimes when in use, but this issue has now been fixed. For shots in a low-light environment, camera clarity has been enhanced for a better user experience. For the same low-light environment, camera noise has been optimized which has fixed the issue this time.
For security purposes, the security patch has been updated to June 2022. System performance has been improved and stabilized for a better user experience.
Previous Update: Realme X7 5G: Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 – Open Beta
- Device: Realme X7 Pro 5G
- Android: Android 12
- Realme UI: Realme UI 3.0
- Build number: RMX2121_11.F.13
- Update type: System & Security
- Android Security Patch: June 2022
- Release date: 27th June 2022
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the June 2022 Android security patches.
- Fixed the crash issue of the camera in some scenes.
- Optimized camera clarity in a low-light environment.
- Optimized camera noise in a low-light environment.
- Improves system performance and stability.
How long did Realme take for a major OS update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||June 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||April 2022||7 Months|
|Android 13||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X7 Pro 5G came with Android 11 out of the box. The device got its first OS Update of Android 12 in March 2022. So, it is anticipated that the device may get Android 13 and that would be the last OS update for the device.
Hence, for Realme X7 Max Pro 5G, the Android 13 update will be the last major OS update on this device.
- Out-of-the-bo: Android 11
- First update: Android 12
- Second update: Android 13 [Last update]
How to update your Realme device with the latest Software Update?
The Realme X7 Pro 5G software update with June 2022 Android Security Patch is rolling out in phases reportedly. And, it is expected to be rolled out to all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
This is, once again, a staggered rollout that will soon be available to all customers. Please wait for the update to arrive on your device.
On the website https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update, a manual update link will be available.
More on Realme from us
For more Realme updates, please download our android app – available on the Play S