Realme X7 Pro Software Update
On 26th August 2021, Realme officially announced the Realme X7 Pro (5G) Software Update with the device getting the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch.
The rollout was a staged one, so not all the Realme X7 Pro users received the update at first. But now, many are getting the August 2021 Android Security Patch Update on their Realme devices.
The latest Realme X7 Pro Software Update, along with the August 2021 Android Security Patch, fixes some known issues and improves the system performance too.
The Realme X7 Pro was first officially released in September 2020 in China with an Android 10 out-of-the-box. It was later released in India this year, in February 2021.
The Realme X7 Pro (5G) initially received the major/stable Android 11 update with Realme UI 2.0 in China in March 2021 after the success of its Early Access and Beta programs.
And then, Realme rolled out the stable Realme X7 Pro Android 11 update with Realme UI 2.0 for the Beta users in India in July 2021 after the Early Access and Open Beta programs as usual.
- Device: Realme X7 Pro (5G)
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2121_11.C.04
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
Check your device>>> Realme Android 11 Update Tracker
- Integrates the August 2021 Android security patch.
- Improves the charging speed.
- Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue where the icon of a cloned app would not show on the Home screen.
- Fixes a display issue with the background of the Quick Settings panel when you pull it down from the Lock screen.
- Fixes an issue where your fingerprint could sometimes not be enrolled.
- Fixes a lagging issue that would occasionally occur in the camera.
- Fixes an issue where you would occasionally be unable to open the Photos app.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||March 2021||6 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check the >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X7 Pro has received one major OS update with Android 11.
Hence, it can be concluded that it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update. And it will be the second/last major OS update for it.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme X7 Pro Software Update with August 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update.
More on Realme from us
- Realme X7 5G Software Update: August 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme 8 Software Update: RAM Expansion feature with July 2021 Android Security Patch
- Realme 7i Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Software Update: July 2021 Android Security Patch released
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store