Realme X7 Pro Software Update:
The Realme X7 Pro has started receiving the latest November & December 2021 security patches in India, carrying a build number of RMX2121_11_C.06 with a file size of 238 MB. Although it’s expected to get android 12, still the open beta testing has not yet started for this device but the roadmap tells it will start from Q1 2022.
You guys can have a read at the complete list of devices getting Realme UI 3.0 early access from this link: Realme UI 3.0: New Features & Eligible Devices | Early Access Roadmap
It fixes home screen-related issues, such as the number badges for notifications, the flickering issues with Always-On Display, the Settings icon in Quick Settings which might occasionally overlap with the battery icon in the status bar.
It also fixes apps and system bugs including, images that could not be loaded occasionally in WhatsApp, the news in the Browser app might load very slowly when connected to Wi-Fi. It also Optimizes the app installation experience and fixes an occasional version update failure.
The Realme X7 Pro was released on February 2021 with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Realme X7 Pro
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2121_11.C.06
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Update size: 238 MB
- Android Security Patch: December 2021
- Release date: 23rd December 2021
Source: Realme Community
- Integrates the November and December 2021 Android security patches.
- Optimizes the app installation experience.
- Fixes an occasional version update failure.
- Home screen
- Optimizes the number badges for notifications on the Home screen.
- Fixes a screen flickering issue with Always-On Display.
- Fixes an issue where the Settings icon in Quick Settings might occasionally overlap with the battery icon in the status bar.
- Fixes an issue where images could not be loaded occasionally in WhatsApp.
- Fixes an issue where the news in the Browser app might load very slowly when connected to Wi-Fi.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|First OS update
|Second/Last OS update
Check the >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X7 Pro has received one major OS update with Android 11.
Hence, it can be concluded that it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update. And it will be the second/last major OS update for it.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 10
- First update: Android 11
- Second update: Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme X7 Pro Software Update with December 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
More on Realme from us
Why is data recovery software important? A robust data recovery software serves as a safeguard…
How do I access Windows remote desktop from my iPhone? In today’s fast-paced world, the…
Samsung is perhaps the most well-known brand in the smartphone market. Due to its numerous…
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store