Realme X7 Pro Software Update:
Realme officially started rolling out October 2021 Security Patch for Realme X7 Pro devices along with a bunch of new improvements in the system and fix issues fixed overall improving the stability of the device.
The Realme X7 Pro was released on February 2021 with Android 10 out-of-the-box.
The Realme X7 Pro(5G) initially received the major/stable Android 11 update with Realme UI 2.0 in China in July 2021 after the Early Access and Open Beta Programs as usual.
- Device: Realme X7 Pro (5G)
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX2121_11.C.05
- Update type: Software Update / Security Update
- Android Security Patch: October 2021
- Improves Security Stability
- Integrates the October 2021 Security patch
- Fixed an issue where in some cases the screen doesn’t turn off during calls when placed near your ear
- Fixed a display issue with recent tasks
- Fixed a display issue when you unlock your phone with your fingerprint.
- Fixed an issue where the screen brightness would reduce when you record video in 64 MP Pro mode.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||July 2021||11 months|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check the >>>> Android 12 update list for Realme
How long will it get updates?
The Realme X7 Pro has received one major OS update with Android 11.
Hence, it can be concluded that it is Eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update. And it will be the second/last major OS update for it.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme X7 Pro Software Update with October 2021 Android Security Patch is being rolled out in phases. Hence, it will reach all the users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest security/software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone
Once again, this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update on your device. The manual update link will be available on the website → https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
More on Realme from us
- Realme GT Neo 2 October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme 8i: October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme C21: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme Narzo 50A: September 2021 Security Patch
- Realme Narzo 10: September 2021 Security Patch
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store