Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Security Update
One of the fastest software update brands other than Google, Samsung has now released a Security Update for one of their devices Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite August 2021 Android Security Patch Update has been reportedly released for the Note 10 Lite users in Brazil. The rollout is currently live there but is expected to expand to other regions soon.
Samsung also released the Samsung Galaxy A10 Android 11 Update with One UI 3.1 in India this week.
This update has upgraded the device’s Security with the latest August 2021 Android Security Patch which is now being rolled out to many devices in the world.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite was released in January 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
- Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Android: Android 11
- One UI: One UI 3.1
- Build number: N770FXXS8EUG3
- Update type: Security Update / Software Update
- Region: Brazil
- Android Security Patch: August 2021
Along with the August 2021 Android security patch, the update fixes 40 vulnerabilities related to privacy and security, as per SamMobile.
The update could also include general bug fixes and device stability improvements, but don’t expect to bring any new features or user-facing changes, as per the source.
How long did Samsung take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||January 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||January 2021||4 months|
|Android 12||Second OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
|Android 13||Third/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Read more >> Samsung Galaxy Android 12 with OneUI 4.0 Update List
How long will it get updates?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has received one major OS update with Android 11. Therefore, it is eligible for two more major OS updates.
Hence, it should receive the Android 12 and Android 13 updates, with the latter being the last major OS update on it.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible]
- Third update>>> Android 13 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest update on your Samsung device?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite August 2021 Android Security Patch Update has been released in Brazil reportedly. A wider rollout to all the users is expected soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Samsung device with the latest update.
More on Samsung from us
- Samsung Galaxy A10 Android 11 Update with One UI 3.1 released in India
- Samsung Galaxy M30s – Motherboard issue, freezing, reboot & more after a recent update – Refund?
- Samsung Galaxy M01s Android 11 Update with OneUI 3.1 finally rolling out in India
- Samsung July Security Patch – Update Tracker [July 14]
For more Samsung Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store