Vivo V21e 5G Software Update:
Vivo has begun the staged rollout of the May 2022 Security Patch for the Vivo V21e 5G model. The latest software update comes with the build number PD2102BF_EX_18.104.22.168.W40.v000L1 which has brought some improvements in the system stability and performance.
Vivo 21E 5G was released in June 2021, with Android 11 out-of-the-box.
Note: As mentioned, firmware OTA updates are always distributed in batches based on location, which is also dependent on the server and carriers. As a result, not receiving an OTA update notice is a regular problem. As a result, some of the most dedicated users may miss out on essential or long-awaited updates in some circumstances.
- Device: Vivo V21e 5G
- Android: Android 11 [out-of-the-box]
- Custom UI: Funtouch OS 11.1
- Firmware Version: PD2102BF_EX_22.214.171.124.W40.v000L1
- Update type: Security & System
- Security patch: May 2022
- Update Size: 147 MB
- Reported on: 15th June 2022
- Updated to the May 2022 Google Security Patch to improve system security
- Optimized system operating performance and enhanced system stability
How long did Vivo take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||June 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||Eligible||Soon|
|Android 13||Second OS Update||Eligible||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Vivo V21e 5G came with an Android 11 out-of-the-box. Therefore, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 Update.
Hence, the Android 13 will most probably be the last major OS update on this device.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First Update: Android 12 [Eligible]
- Second Update: Android 13 [Not Confirmed]
How to update your Vivo device with the latest update?
The Vivo 21e 5G Software Update: May 2022 Security Patch with Android 11 has been rolled out and has reached a limited number of users.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Vivo Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Vivo from Us
For more Vivo Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store