Vivo X80 Pro Software Update:
Vivo has released the incremental OTA Update of the June 2022 security patch for the Vivo X80 Pro a few days after the release of the device. The first update brings the security patch update which brought some improvements in the system, connectivity, and optimized the web experience.
Vivo X80 Pro was released on April 29th, 2022 with Android 12 out-of-the-box.
System performance has been improved for a better user experience, stability of the device has been optimized, and the update has also brought smoothness to the interface. Compatibility with the third-party apps and games has also been optimized to further enhance the experience with no issues. Web experience has been improved by optimizing network fluency.
Vivo X80 Pro was released in Berlin this month and just after a few days, the company rolled out the software update for the device containing the latest security patch.
Note this is a staged rollout. It will be rolled out to a small percentage of users to ensure there are no critical bugs. If no bugs and issues are found, the rollout will be completed within a few days.
Also Read: How Did Elon Musk Become a Billionaire?
- Device: Vivo X80 Pro
- Android: Android 12 [out-of-the-box]
- Custom UI: Funtouch OS 12
- Firmware Version: PD2185BF_EX_A_220.127.116.11.W30.V000L1
- Update type: Security & System
- Region: Berlin
- Security patch: June 2022
- Update Size: 461 MB
- Reported on: 26th June 2022
- Updated to the June 2022 Google Security Patch to improve system stability.
- Optimized system performance, stability, and smoothness.
- Optimized the compatibility with some third-party apps and games.
- Optimized network fluency to improve your web experience.
How long did Vivo take for the update?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 12||Out-of-the-box||June 2022||Nil|
|Android 13||First OS update||Eligible||_|
|Android 14||Second OS Update||Eligible||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Vivo X80 Pro came with Android 12 out-of-the-box. Therefore, it is eligible for two more major OS updates and 3 years of Security Patch [But as per new policy it should get 3 Major Software Update]
Hence, the Android 13 will most probably be the last major OS update on this device.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 12
- First Update: Android 13 [Eligible]
- Second Update: Android 14 [Eligible] [Not Confirmed]
How to update your Vivo device with the latest update?
The Vivo X80 Pro Software Update: June 2022 Security Patch with has been rolled out and has reached a limited number of users.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Vivo device with the latest update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Vivo Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Vivo Smartphone.
More From Us
Android 12 – Update Tracker We have made a list of devices which has received…
Best Video Editors for 2022 Video editing is one of the most priced fields in…
The Billionaire’s Journey The Billion dollar man Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX has…
What Makes “Nothing” Special? Nothing Phone 1 is all set to enter the smartphone market…
What is Content Marketing Software: In content marketing, we create and distribute valuable, relevant, and…
Start a business under $500: Business is changing, ideas are developing, and people are wanting…
For more Vivo Android updates please download our android app – available on the Play Store