Realme 8 5G software update
The Realme 8 5G has started receiving December 2021 security patch in India. This update is available for Realme 8 5G users carrying RMX3241_11_A.12 Build with an update size of 384MB, It resolves the sound issue, related to Bluetooth earbuds along with fixes in system lag & stutters.
The update is available via OTA it will have a staged rollout. It will be going to optimize the image brightness in the rear camera, fixes light leakage issues in the front camera, and of course, optimize the network connection.
As seen previously, the Realme 8 5G, brings similar update details as A.11 Build, just with a newer security patch and build number, Surprisingly the update log says October 2021 Security Patch, Instead of December 2021, the software support team certainly didn’t modify the changelog, as they need to roll out updates for multiple devices.
Previous update: Realme 8 5G: October 2021 Security Patch with A.11 Build
- Device: Realme 8 5G
- Android: Android 11
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3241_11.A.12
- Update type: Security Update/Software Update
- Update size: 384MB
- Android Security Patch: December 2021
Source: Realme Community
“the about the update section says – October 2021 Android Security Patch, It should be December 2021 “
- Integrates the December, 2021 Android security patch
- Fixes lag and stutters in some cases.
- Optimized the system performance and improved system stability
- Fixes an issue where certain types of Bluetooth earbuds would occasionally have no sounds
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 11||Out-of-the-box||April 2021||Nil|
|Android 12||First OS update||Eligible||–|
|Android 13||Second OS update||Eligible||–|
How long will it get updates?
The Realme 8 5G was released with an Android 11. Therefore, the Android 12 will be its first major OS update.
Also, it is eligible for the coming soon Android 13 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box: Android 11
- First update: Android 12
- Second update: Android 13 [Eligible] [Last update]
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us:
Realme Narzo 30 5G Software Update: Realme Narzo 30 5G started rolling out the latest…
Realme 8 5G Software Update: Realme has started the phased rollout of the July 2022…
Realme 8 Software Update: Realme has started the staged rollout of the July 2022 Security…
Realme 9 5G Software Update: Realme has started the Realme UI 3.0 Open beta application…
Realme C21 Software Update: Realme has begun the staged rollout of the new July 2022…
Realme C25s Software Update: Realme has started rolling out incremental software update for Realme C25s…
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store