Realme Narzo 20A Software Update :
Realme released Android 11 Stable Update with October 2021 Security Patch for Realme Narzo 20A devices, there are a bunch of new & unique UI features embedded in the Realme UI 2.0 along with Android 11, along with the latest security patch bundled with OS.
The Realme Narzo 20A was released in September 2020 with an Android 10 out-of-the-box.
Earlier in August Realme released Realme Narzo 20A Android 11 Update with Realme 2.0 Beta to the beta testers which came packed with July Security Patch. But, Realme took it as a major task and brought out the beta update with the August 2021 update.
- Device: Realme Narzo 20A
- Android: Android 11.1 (Android 11)
- Realme UI: Realme UI 2.0 (Stable)
- Build number: RMX2050_11_C.05
- Update type: Major Software Update with Security patch
- Update Size:823 MB
- Android Security Patch: October 2021
Source>> Realme Community
- Android Security patch:October 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue of camera preview interface
- Fixes some known issues to improve system stability optimizing the system performance
Android 11 update log:
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colours from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody. Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by name, install time or usage frequency to find an app more quickly.
- Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimised “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- HeyTap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Realme Lab
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
How long did Realme take for the major OS updates?
|Android OS||Update||Release Date/Status||Estimated Months|
|Android 10||Out-of-the-box||September 2020||Nil|
|Android 11||First OS update||Beta update||Soon|
|Android 12||Second/Last OS update||Eligible||Unconfirmed|
Check out >> Android 12 update list for Realme
How long will it get updates?
The Realme Narzo 20A was released with an Android 10. Therefore, the Android 11 will be its first major OS update.
Hence, it is eligible for the upcoming Android 12 update and it will be its second/last major OS update.
- Out-of-the-box>>> Android 10
- First update>>> Android 11 [Stable]
- Second update>>> Android 12 [Eligible] [Last update] [Unconfirmed]
How to install the latest software update on your Realme device?
The Realme Narzo 20A Software Android 11 stable Update with the October 2021 Android Security Patch has been rolled out officially. It will reach all the Narzo 20A users soon.
Once the update is available on your device, you can head over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update section to update your Realme device with the latest software update.
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open Settings.
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It.
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there.
- Then Hit Download and this is how you can check Software Update on any Realme Smartphone.
More on Realme from us
- Realme 8 5G: October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme Pad: October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme 8: October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro: October 2021 Security Patch
- Realme 7: October 2021 Security Patch
For more Realme Android updates please download our Android App – Available on the Play Store